AL-HUDA ISLAMIC SCHOOL TAX CREDIT!
Al-Salam alaykum—Al-Huda Islamic School is now working with the Institute for Better Education (IBE), based in Tucson, in order to receive even more benefits from the AZ Tax Credit program for private schools.
The model is basically the same as it has been in previous years:
- Donor writes a check to the IBE or pays by credit card to the IBE and fills out the donor form, listing Al-Huda Islamic School as the desired recipient. The maximum donation for filing married is $2,177 and for filing single is $1,089;
- Donor gives the form and check made out to the IBE to the ICT office or Br. Scott Lucas, who takes it to the IBE;
- IBE processes the donation and provides tuition scholarships for Al-Huda Students;
- When filing one’s 2017 AZ State Taxes, the donor submits Form 323 and (if applicable) Form 348;
- Donor receives a refund 100% equal to his/her donation to IBE so long as he/she owes the same or more as their donation in AZ state taxes!
(If the donation is made before Dec. 31 2017, the donation may also count as a tax-deductible donation to a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization on one’s Federal Tax return.)
You may also donate online at: https://www.ibescholarships.org/Donate/Guest#/
(Please be sure to specify “Al-Huda Islamic School” if you donate online.)
Jazakum Allah khayran for your generous support of Al-Huda Islamic School!
Chair, Al-Huda School Committee
(Questions? Email Br. Scott at email@example.com)