Philosophy & Mission
Al-Huda Islamic School is dedicated to providing the Muslim child with a well-rounded education that includes the enrichment of both mind and spirit. Our belief is that a balance of intellect and faith is at the core of quality Islamic education, and is in harmony with the letter and spirit of Islam. Our goal is to encourage each child's natural fitrah by providing him/her with a safe, secure and respectful environment, guided by the moral and social teachings of Islam. Islamic education is not merely the nurturing and expansion of minds, but the challenge of developing and encouraging the whole child: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. At Al-Huda Islamic School, our goal is to prepare our students to take their place as Muslims in the 21st century.
- To seek and hire dedicated and highly qualified educators.
- To frequently assess our curriculum and ensure that it is rigorous for our students and encouraging critical thinking skills.
- To inspire our students to work toward lifelong academic and Islamic learning.
- To achieve academic excellence by educating the whole child: physically, socially, spiritually, intellectually and emotionally.
- To celebrate diversity and be conscientious of the varying needs of our student body.
- To base our practices on teamwork and collaboration.
- To provide visionary leadership through data driven decision making.
- To promote and welcome parent and community involvement.
Teacher resumes are available in the front office upon request.